Alone we can do so little; together we can do
so much. – Helen Keller
- Effective treatment for substance misuse and other compulsive behaviours.
- Support, education and guidance for families in transition.
- Strategies for dealing with grief and loss.
- Self care for managing difficult physical conditions, i.e. chronic stress/fatigue, burnout or physical illness.
- More effective relationship skills
– Enhanced communication
– Greater emotional and physical intimacy
– Resolution of power struggles
– Comprehensive treatment of physical, emotional and sexual trauma
- Personal growth & development
– Enhance your creativity through art, journaling, meditation and breath work
– Explore family of origin influences
– Improve self esteem and personal effectiveness
Linda is currently working in Nanaimo on Vancouver Island as a Family Therapist and seeing clients for private counselling.